Monday, September 1, 2008

Looking Forward

Going into my Art and Technology course, I'm not entirely sure of what to expect, but I have heard a few things here and there. From what I've been told, the course will deal with a wide variety of interesting subject matter, some of which could be considered controversial. This doesn't bother me at all, as I'm quite used to subjects that many others would shy away from, and am in fact interested to see exactly what sorts of topics we will be discussing. I have always tried to stay as open-minded as possible with regards to all things in life. (I still have my limits, of course. To this day, there's very little that would convince me to get on a roller-coaster.) As for my generally hopes for the course, I mostly want to widen my artistic views and gain a better appreciation for the nearly endless gamut of subjects that can be called art.

No comments: